Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 8- That jaguar wants to eat Steve/My day of rest

I woke up without the aid of an alarm clock.  My internal alarm clock keeps waking me up earlier and earlier now!  We had breakfast of eggs sunny-side up, papaya, and fried bread and syrup.  I worked on being as relaxed as possible.  However, I did manage to watch a DVD made probably in the 1990s about the GPS system that I will start using this week in the field.  It poured again today, and the internet service was choppy.  I think we have more guests, so, that means more draw on our limited internet.  Oh well, I got some more reading done on my novel and called my Mom.  Clark and Hoyt also talked, Hoyt's main comment being, as always "Sissy, when are you coming to my house?"  Unfortunately, July 3rd was not the date he was wanting.  Steve, Hannah and I split and Banana Split in the mid-afternoon.  It was very good.  Basically, it was a lazy day for me.  I haven't had one of those in.....well, I can't really remember the last day I really and truly relaxed the entire day.  So, this was an awesome break!

No comments:

Post a Comment