Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 28

I made it to breakfast this morning and got the full Banana Bank meal deal, so to speak.  I pretty much had a relaxing, not too much work day.  I did a couple of things, but, it wasn't too terribly taxing.  The worst part of the day was the Internet connection.  At least it was there though!  I tried to watch the soccer game, and it wouldn't load.  And then none of my sports friends were online so I couldn't bug them for info- and it was the Germany vs Austrailia game for crying out loud!!!  Oh well, the Germans beat them up pretty good anyway.  The Aussies were not on top of their game.  It took me about 2 hours to finally be able to talk to my Mom on Facebook, but, the phones were working so I was able to call her today!!  I got so frustrated at my Internet connection and the fact that I couldn't talk to anyone that I amused myself by listing out the names of Presidents.  I know I missed lots, but, it kept my mind off of the Internet so that was good :)

The rest of our group came back by around 5 and our Internet completely shut down so I took a long nap and woke up just in time for supper.  It has been raining on and off all day and the heavens are completely open right now.  Don't know what that means for our field work this week.  Hope we can all finish up.  I am working on a survey around Cleofo's house tomorrow.  So, a bit more relaxing I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment